We are excited to announce the very first Junior "Learn to Weightlift with a Friend" workshop.
What is this?
- We are asking all Synergy Junior athletes to introduce their friends to the sport of weightlifting by attending a one time 4 hour weightlifitng workshop. This workshop will be designed for current members to learn more about the sport they love and their friends to get introduced to it.
Coaches will begin by covering all the basic mechanics of squats, pulls, snatch and the clean and jerk while using the current junior atheltes as demonstration athletes. Juniors will then work with their friends on the platforms teaching and training together.
The workshop will be entirely practical and hands on - the course will be similar to a lengthened Summer S&C camp training session. We will finish the day with some conditioning at the park or in the parking lot to leave the kids extra tired, guaranteeing a good nights sleep :)
Who is this for?
- Anyone between the ages of 12-17.
- Current members can bring as many friends as they like (no limits)
- FREE for all
What is this?
- Saturday June 22nd, 1:30-5:30pm
Where is this held?
- Synergy Strength and Conditioning - CENTRAL
If you need more details email email@example.com - we are hoping for a good turn out and to get a few more friends involved in the Junior Strength and Conditioning classes at Synergy as well as continue to grow the sport of weightlifting.